Thursday, July 24, 2014

Taste ↣ Oatmeal Breakfast Shake

  

This is my go to quick, healthy breakfast option. It is so easy to make and keeps me full for hours. This shake is perfect for mornings when you are running out the door and need breakfast to-go. I don't think I could have a bad start to my day drinking this pretty pink shake!




Ingredients:

  • 1 cup of Ice
  • 1 frozen Banana
  • 1/2 cup of Frozen Strawberries
  • 1/2 cup of Old Fashion Rolled Oats
  • 1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
  • 1/2 cup of Almond Milk
  • 1/2 cup of Water
  • drizzle Honey on top                          

        

  Directions: 


  1. Pour all ingredients (in order) into blender. 
  2. Blend until desired consistency, just make sure you blend long enough for the oats to be well-blended.
  3. Pour and enjoy!
With Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment