Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Taste ↣ Glazed Salmon


I love salmon in general but I really love this salmon recipe. This glaze is a perfect mixture of sweet and salty and the best part about it is you probably already have all the sauce ingredients (love when that happens!) The first time I tried this recipe was when I was dating my husband. It was a last minute dinner date and all I had was some salmon in the fridge. So to spice it up a bit (and show off some good girlfriend cooking skills) I literally mixed up whatever ingredients I had at the time. I love any recipe that doesn't require a trip to the grocery store! After the first time making this recipe, I (and Russell) now can't have salmon without it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!





Ingredients:

  • 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
  • 1 Tsp Butter
  • 1 Tsp Honey
  • I Tbsp Olive Oil
  • 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce, reduced- sodium
  • 1 Tbsp Digon Mustard
  • 1/2 Tsp Salt
  • 1/4 Tsp Pepper
  • 2 Salmon Fillets


Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
  2. In a saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir brown sugar, butter, and honey until melted. 
  3. Remove from heat; whisk in remaining ingredients (except salmon).
  4. Let cool for 5 minutes. 
  5. Place salmon in foil lined baking dish.
  6. Spoon mixture over salmon. (you can save some to pour over cooked salmon if you want a stronger glaze flavor) 
  7. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. 





With Love, 
E

No comments:

Post a Comment